NIMR Recruitment 2023: This page provides comprehensive information on the application process for the 2023/2024 open vacancies at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR). It outlines the necessary steps to apply and offers guidelines to help you navigate through the online application process.
To begin your application, carefully read and follow the guidelines presented on this page, by adhering to the instructions provided below.
The Nigerian Institute of Medical Research is now recruiting and those interestedsubmit their application via the https://nimr.gov.ng/ official portal. Also, those who are interested should carefully read and understand this publication and take note of all recruitment before filling out the NIMR application forms.
The Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR) has opened the official website for the 2023/2024 recruitment exercise. Interested individuals who wish to apply for positions within the institute can now access the career website for further information.
NIMR Recruitment Form 2023/2024
The NIMR recruitment form for 2023 can be accessed on the NIMR official portal. Interested applicants must have all the application criteria before applying forjobs. The public should note that only those all the application requirements are eligible to apply for ongoing NIMR recruitment.
The form is free. However, interested candidates are advised to log on to the NIMR website to complete the online recruitmentbefore the application deadline. Check the official website application closing date.
The Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR) recruitment presents an opportunity for prospective applicants who are passionate about medical research andto contribute to the advancement of healthcare in Nigeria.
carefully review and meet the eligibility requirements. These requirements encompass various aspects, such as age brackets, relevant requirements, and academic qualifications. By fulfilling these criteria, you will increase your chances of being shortlisted for screening and other recruitment processes.
NIMR Recruitment Requirements For 2023/2024
(1) Interested applicants must possess 5 O’ Level credit passes including Mathematics and English Language, in the WASSCE, NECO, and GCE. The public should note that the WASSCE, NECO, and GCE results should not be more than two sittings.
(2) Bachelor’s degree, Higher National Diploma or Ordinary National Diploma obtained from accredited higher tertiary institutions and your NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
(3) All interested candidates must be free from sight orproblems, communicable diseases, and mental problems. Must possess a certificate of birth or age declaration, passport photograph and certificate of state of origin.
(4) In order to ensure a dynamic and efficient workforce, it has been decided that all participants who willonline must be below the age of 35 years. Additionally, computer literacy is seen as an added advantage, as it equips participants with valuable skills to navigate the digital landscape.
(5) Additional certifications (computer-literate)will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For NIMR 2023/2024 Recruitment
The Nigerian Institute of Medical Research has yet to begin its 2023/2024 recruitmentNIMR is not recruiting, and online applications are not available at this time.
Notice of recruitment will be published here on this page as soon as the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research announces its recruitment process.
Our advice to interested candidates is to fill out their information correctly and submit their application online. The dates for recruitment assessment, aptitude test, interviews and screening will be released online.
Visit the website: https://nimr.gov.ng/
Sign up with an active email
Verify your email
Provide all the requirements
Only successfulbe notified by email or SMS. Always visit this page or leave a comment below for the latest updates on the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR) recruitment processes.